Sumo grinder plastic rigid / film waste heavy duty grinding shredding cutting machine manufacturer for raffia bag, etc in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
The Plastic waste Sumo grinder machine is a heavy-duty grinding machine and is well equipped for every type of film and thick-walled articles. With high throughput and faster processing of rigid plastic waste, it also consumes a lot less energy and is an economic version of our very heavy-duty grinders like Big lump grinder. It is one of the most energy-efficient heavy-duty plastic waste grinding systems.
Plastic waste Sumo grinder machine specifications:
- Drive via a pulley belt, reducing reverse-shock to the motor in heavy loads.
- High energy savings due to inertia of large and heavy pulley and flywheel
- Way more efficient than a gear driven system.
- Optional – Variable drive for different material types and loads.
- Heavy pulley and flywheel for smoother and robust grinding.
- Heavy rotor with rotating blades. The stationary blades are adjustable and easy to remove for re-sharpening.
- Roller bearings mounted in external MS housing separated from the grinding chamber for easy maintenance.
- Quick blade change access for minimised downtime.
- Heavy and robust MS body with precision cut spaces for smooth operation.
- The body has very thick walls preventing any structural deformation under heavy loads.
- Easy to re-sharp blades made out of hardened material for long life.
- Auto load adjusted feeding conveyor (optional) for optimum output and reduced wear and tear
- Easy to change screen for different output sizes.
Suitable for material types-
- Any thick walled rigid plastic up to 1” thickness
- Jumbo Bags (without belt)
- Raffia bags
- Injection / blow moulding articles
- PVC / HDPE pipes
- PET bottles
- Jerrican / Jerrycans
- PVC profile
- HIPS sheets
- Bucket scrap
Option: Wet Grinder Also Available
NO. OF BLADE
|18||30||480 X 460 mm||3 Rotatory X 2 Fixed||100-125||
|24||50||610 X 560 mm||3 Rotatory X 2 Fixed||200-225||
|60||810 X 760 mm||3 Rotatory X 2 Fixed||250-275||300-350|
|36||75||910 X 860 mm||3 Rotatory X 2 Fixed||300-350||
|48||100||1220 X 1170 mm||3 Rotatory X 2 Fixed||400-500||
How the plastic waste Sumo grinder machine works:
- The plastic film / thick walled rigid waste scrap is fed from the throat at the top.
- The material falls into the cutting chamber where the rotor (driven by an external motor and pulley system) has multiple blades on it.
- The grinder body / chamber also has adjustable stationary blades. The distance between the rotating blades and these stationary blades can be varied (not during operation) according to different material types.
- The material is cut at high speeds between these scissor cut blades.
- Below this is a screen with fixed hole sizes which only lets material of a certain size through, preventing any uncut material from leaving the chamber.
- This screen can be changed according to requirements.
- The output material is ejected at the bottom which can be optionally fed directly into a conveyor or air tube.
Why choose Dollplast Machinery as the manufacturer of plastic waste sumo grinder for your needs:
- Having the widest range in plastic recycling machinery, Dollplast has been one of major manufacturers, suppliers & exporters for heavy duty plastic waste sumo grinder shredder machines
- Dollplast plastic waste recycling machine manufacturing company with over 30+ years of total experience in the Machinery manufacturing industry, offers quality tested latest advanced features in machines at a reasonable cost.
- We have designed and developed the machines with field expertise and technical knowledge taking into consideration the difficulties and problems being faced by the processors in day-to-day operations.
- Dollplast started its new manufacturing facility at RAKANPUR, Ahmedabad (West) in the year 1995. Gaining experience of more than Two decades, now it is one of the most trustworthy manufacturers and solution providers of the plastic recycling machinery with world recognition. Dollplast has exported different types of Machinery and equipment to around 20 countries.
- Plasticon Award 2015 (Innovative In recycling Technology)
- Sujana Excellence Award 2013 (Innovation in Engineering Technology)
- Plasticon Award 2012 (Innovative in Recycling Technology)
- Top SME – 100 Award 2012 (Small & Medium Enterprise)
- National Award 2011 by Govt. of India (Innovative Technology in Plastic Waste management)
- National Award 2011 by Govt. of India (Mix Plastic Waste to Plastwud)
- Plasticon Award 2005 (Innovative In recycling Technology)
*Model no table here*