Scrap grinder plastic rigid / film waste grinding shredding cutting machine manufacturer for raffia bag, etc in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
The Plastic waste scrap grinder machine is well equipped for every type of film and thin walled articles. With a high throughput and faster processing of film waste, it also consumes a lot less energy and is an economic version of our heavy duty grinders like sumo grinder. It is one of the most energy efficient waste grinding systems.
Plastic Waste Scrap Grinder Machine SPECIFICATION
- Drive via a pulley belt, reducing reverse-shock to the motor in heavy loads.
- High energy savings due to inertia of pulley and flywheel
- Way more efficient than a gear driven system.
- Optional – Variable drive for different material types and loads.
- Rotor with rotating blades. The stationary blades are adjustable and easy to remove for re-sharpening.
- Roller bearings mounted in external MS housing separated from the grinding chamber for easy maintenance.
- Quick blade change access for minimised downtime.
- Heavy MS body with precision cut spaces for smooth operation.
- Easy to re-sharp blades made out of hardened material for long life.
- Auto load adjusted feeding conveyor (optional) for optimum output and reduced wear and tear
- Easy to change screen for different output sizes.
Suitable for material types-
- Injection / blow moulding articles
- Films (any plastic material type)
- PVC / HDPE pipes
- PET bottle
- Jerrican / Jerrycans
- PVC profile
- HIPS sheets
- Bucket scrap
|Model No.||Power H.P.||Throat Size||No.of Blade|
|0300||7.5||300 X 300 mm||5|
|0450||15||450 X 450 mm||5|
|0600||25||600 X 600 mm||5|
|0750||40||750 X 750 mm||5|
|0900||60||900 X 900 mm||5|
|1200||75||1200 X 1200 mm||5|
*Capacity Depend on Material & Feeding System
How the plastic waste scrap grinder machine works:
- The plastic film / thin walled rigid waste scrap is fed from the throat at the top.
- The material falls into the cutting chamber where the rotor (driven by an external motor and pulley system) has multiple blades on it.
- The grinder body / chamber also has adjustable stationary blades. The distance between the rotating blades and these stationary blades can be varied (not during operation) according to different material types.
- The material is cut at high speeds between these scissor cut blades.
- Below this is a screen with fixed hole sizes which only lets material of a certain size through, preventing any uncut material from leaving the chamber.
- This screen can be changed according to requirements.
- The output material is ejected at the bottom which can be optionally fed directly into a conveyor or air tube.
Why choose Dollplast Machinery as the manufacturer of plastic waste scrap grinders for your needs:
- Having the widest range in plastic recycling machinery, Dollplast has been one of major manufacturers, suppliers & exporters for plastic waste scrap grinder shredder machines
- Dollplast plastic waste recycling machine manufacturing company with over 30+ years of total experience in the Machinery manufacturing industry, offers quality tested latest advanced features in machines at a reasonable cost.
- We have designed and developed the machines with field expertise and technical knowledge taking into consideration the difficulties and problems being faced by the processors in day-to-day operations.
- Dollplast started its new manufacturing facility at RAKANPUR, Ahmedabad (West) in the year 1995. Gaining experience of more than Two decades, now it is one of the most trustworthy manufacturers and solution providers of the plastic recycling machinery with world recognition. Dollplast has exported different types of Machinery and equipment to around 20 countries.
- Plasticon Award 2015 (Innovative In recycling Technology)
- Sujana Excellence Award 2013 (Innovation in Engineering Technology)
- Plasticon Award 2012 (Innovative in Recycling Technology)
- Top SME – 100 Award 2012 (Small & Medium Enterprise)
- National Award 2011 by Govt. of India (Innovative Technology in Plastic Waste management)
- National Award 2011 by Govt. of India (Mix Plastic Waste to Plastwud)
- Plasticon Award 2005 (Innovative In recycling Technology)
*Model no table here*